I love everything about him :meow:

so that mean it cover all what I having so say :rofl:

you turn !

:heart: :iconnheira: :heart:
(12 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
1) His amazing arts. AMAZING, I TELL YOU!
2) Deliciously random. The youtube videos, random journals......always make me smile.
3) I just realized that I make lists a lot when I comment.....oops. I like lists.
4) Who's actually ever had a conversation with him? I haven't, but he seems very friendly, silly, and fun to talk with. Also appreciates fans and friends ^.^
5) He's hardworking. Even when he's already achieved so much, he never stops trying his best.
6) He's believable. Perfect, but believable.
7) He's modest. His head hasn't swelled up to the size of a hot air balloon from the popularity.
8) He gives other people someone to look up to. He can make so many people smile, and be happy, and try harder because he is an incredible role model.
9) SMEXY.

Wait....what I love the most?
Hm. That's a hard one. But I think it'd have to be the fact that he's hardworking, because that's a big part of whatever else makes him amazing.
:iconchibi-uchiha4:
Chibi-Uchiha4 Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2012  Student General Artist
nheira is someone who I look up to as well for his kindness towards people and his dedication to his art. Not to mention he plays guitar very well~ His mangas style is something I admire. It's dark, sexy and absolutely breathtaking. As is his fashion. I've seen the pictures he's taken of himself and I really like his style. Nheira is an epic and awesome person who deserves every compliment he gets.
:iconlivehatedie:
livehatedie Featured By Owner Jul 6, 2012
the boysssss
all the boysss
:iconbladewithin:
BladeWithin Featured By Owner Jun 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Nhiera is such a nice person (not that i would know) because i never met him.:D He is a handsome man and so cute as well. All of his mangas are very awesome and i am so happy for him to come this far^^ HIS ART IS SOO AWESOME,SEXY,DARK,gosh i wish i could say more..He is someone i look up to and aim to be like.^W^ Basically EVERYTHING!!
:iconbijklonaas:
Bijklonaas Featured By Owner Apr 29, 2012
Until today, I'd never even heard of him. :/
:iconvivian2892:
vivian2892 Featured By Owner Apr 25, 2012
ALL OF IT<33 :D i love his style, his ARTWORKS R BEAUTIFULL!! very inspirational..its like dark..and meaningful and cool and hot XD he's really nice and modest, and sooo cute ^^ arghh and his STORIESS!!!<3 wow..he is just really cool, when i grow up, i'm aiming to be a mangaka also >_<
:iconginqueeen:
ginqueeen Featured By Owner Apr 19, 2012  Student General Artist
LOL is nheira seeing this. This is epic. Lawl.
:iconfeenixdown:
FeenixDOWN Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2012
EVERYTHING! your art is breathtakingly sexy and dark and i love it . I WANNA BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP TT-TT.
:iconmeaxmae:
MeaXMae Featured By Owner Jul 25, 2011
he's very human, and I mean that as in he shares his world with us through his art, journals, comments and such, a lot of which is personal. I was just thinking yesterday that ... he has a huge capacity for pain, judging from the emotion he loads his artworks with, that's so familiar it draws me in, and if I can't identify with that particular emotion I'd still want to, and his kindness and openness to his fans come from that capacity, I think, or maybe something else, I can't say. he's really a beautiful person (from what I can tell from what I can see without meeting him in person).
I feel bad when he feels like he has to apologize for not responding, or goes "OTL" about our nice comments cuz man, he's earned our admiration! gah! but his humility is another thing to love.
:icontwisted-pretzels:
Twisted-Pretzels Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Your comment describes my feelings for him so perfectly I want to say OTL lol :highfive:
Add a Comment:

Forum