Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconjinnymcg:
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2011
So I was thinking that maybe we could put questions we have for N in one place so they don't get lost quickly.

:)

I'm not advocating that he try to answer these questions, but at least he'll know what we're interested in hearing about, when he has time to write dA journals.

<3

I did find an FAQ when I searched his dA journal, but I don't think he answered this, so I'll put my question here.

Jinny asks: "when did you know you wanted to be a mangaka?"
(5 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
1) Do you admire any particular artist or person?
2) How old are you? I know, I know, "One who never reveals their age never ages," but I'd like to know how old you were when you first wrote and published "In the End" with Heath as Pink Psycho.
3) What happened to Heath?
4) When did you first start working to be a mangaka?
5) Do you celebrate Christmas?
6) What would you have been if not a mangaka? I remember you said somewhere that you can't imagine not being a mangaka, but I'd really like to know..... :>
7) What do you get inspiration from? How do you come up with plotlines?
8) I once wrote this really great poem about a chicken blowing up. Am I on the right track to being a mangaka?
9) Do irrelevant questions and comments amuse you, or annoy you?
10) In a few years, I plan on moving to Japan. If I went around all of Tokyo with a big sign that read "nheira" and asking random people if they knew you, would I eventually get to meet you in person?
:iconsen-you-to-heaven:
SEN-you-to-heaven Featured By Owner Mar 25, 2012  Student Artist
is nheira mix blooded?
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Mar 25, 2012
Yes.

:]
nice ^^ which?
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Mar 25, 2012
I'm pretty sure that he's German and Korean, in terms of genetics ~ but I don't really know about his ethnicity.

On the other hand, he's been living in Japan for a while now.

:]
ah i thought he's partly german :) that's a really sexy combination ^^
:iconrinku726:
rinku726 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Please play chubby bunny in front of the camera... please? please?

haha
(that's not really a question)

but I'm just really curious... if there was a fire (knock on wood), and you could only save the originals of only one of your works... which would it be and why?
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2011
Jinny asks:

I read a short interview with the mangaka Tatsumi Yoshihiro, and he said the following with respect to his early works that were made available in English recently (The Push Man is a collection of drama one-shots): "Please do not interpret these stories as representative of the author's personality."

So what I'm wondering is whether this is the opposite in your case, or also true for you. I hope that question makes sense; or maybe it's too personal to answer, I don't know.

:)
:iconrinku726:
rinku726 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Paola asks: "Who are the artists that greatly influenced your works from the very start?" :> ...sorry if there's already an answer to this that I must've missed. >u<
Add a Comment:

Forum