Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconjinnymcg:
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011
Which of Nheira's works are you familiar with? Do you follow visual kei fashion and music, have you read his mangas or poetry, and how long have you seen his works on dA?... or elsewhere?

I found N's profile here on dA when I was looking for good watercoloring tutorials. :) He's been an inspiration, really; and I look forward to all his future works.
(2 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconrinku726:
rinku726 Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
I follow N mostly for his art (a given). But I also love his music and poetry (and his personality too)... his guitar skills are just too sexy x: and I fell in love with Nacre (only poem I've read from him)... that's why I've been itching to get Liberty to see his older and written works. :) and hmm... his Visual Kei fashion I guess comes as a sort of bonus. ^^ I'll keep it this way because if not, it'll be very. very. long. haha he already knows why anyway so it's cool. :>

I found his profile when I bought :iconeqinox:'s book and N's [link] was on his favorites list... much to my delight and to N's misery. XD and it just went on from there. :)

I've only been watching him for almost three months. o: (damn that already feels too long yet too short at the same time ;_; ) so I didn't have the opportunity to see many of his previous works... sadly.. :'< and so I owe Google and its cache for many times. XD probably my only access, for now :>, on his old stuffs.

I'm really looking forward to see his improvement. I mean, he's already great now, and at such a young age at that... and his drive for his work just amazes me... Not more than how he manages to read messages and take care of his readers though. lol XDDD
:iconmaskqueraide:
maskqueraide Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
3 months?

i think its been a yr for me
:D

but, not much because i was on/off dA a lot. And i just watch him, but not really come back. till later :D
:iconmaskqueraide:
maskqueraide Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, he knows how I found him and such. :]
I think he still remembers ( OTL )

Uhm, I didn't really read his stuff because of other things, but I read what he posted of IP. It was nice :]

I guess if I can buy it in future, sure ~
Add a Comment:

Forum