Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconjinnymcg:
Do you play games?

:D

Any favorites? I started playing games in 2007, so I haven't been playing all that long. The first game I finished was Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess; and right after that I finished Final Fantasy X. I tend to play games that aren't so stressful, and have a combination of action and puzzle.

Nheira's profile says he liked Crisis Core. That game was really fun; and I enjoyed learning more about Sephiroth. <3 Like how he takes care of all that luxurious hair.

XD

I also like one-on-one table top games like Go, Backgammon, Mastermind, etc. Those are nice because they facilitate interaction between people, but in a playful way.

<3
(3 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconyuroran:
yuroran Mar 1, 2011  Professional Digital Artist
Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Tales of Symphonia, the Ace Attorney saga, The World Ends With You, Zelda: the Phantom Hourglass... The Sims? xD

Needless to say I'm not a hardcore gamer.
Did you play Twilight Princess?
<3
No, but I'm aiming to get the game this year (I waint until the game is a tad old so it's cheaper xD).
I never finished Ocarina of Time, so Twilight Princess was really really really awesome for me.

<3
Me... neither OTL

I just finished PH, and I want to play Wind Waker now.
I was playing WW, but then I took a break for a couple months, and when I tried to pick it up again, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing... so I was in the middle of the sea, and I was confused about where to go.

-_-''''''

I'll probably play Skyward Sword before going back to replay WW.
I know how that feels, it sucks. xD That's why I try and beat the games nonstop or just start again if too much time has passed.
I had to really force myself to finish the last parts of FF13 --- basically, I got about 90% done and then got a little bored of it. And several weeks (or months even?) went by, and I was worried if I didn't push forward, I was going to never finish.

-_-

So, yeah, I'm also of the opinion that you really have to try and beat it nonstop. I think Twilight Princess took me 7 or 8 days? It was about... 80 or 100 hours of playing in the end.
(1 Reply)
:iconblack-raven-wing:
woho my fave games are:

Monster Hunter freedom unite on psp <3
Kingdom Hearts (the first one on playstation2). I liked KH2 as well but i have so many memories on KH1 <3
and Minecraft XD. These blocks got me [*]___[*]/")

@maskqueraide
Soul Calibur was fun on Wii <3
:iconmaskqueraide:
maskqueraide Jan 16, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Kingdom Hearts
FFX
God of War I + II
Hitman:Bloodmoney
Tomb Raider (hehe)
Resident Evil 4 ~~
Soul Calibur
Mercenaries