Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
:iconjinnymcg:
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011
Do you play games?

:D

Any favorites? I started playing games in 2007, so I haven't been playing all that long. The first game I finished was Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess; and right after that I finished Final Fantasy X. I tend to play games that aren't so stressful, and have a combination of action and puzzle.

Nheira's profile says he liked Crisis Core. That game was really fun; and I enjoyed learning more about Sephiroth. <3 Like how he takes care of all that luxurious hair.

XD

I also like one-on-one table top games like Go, Backgammon, Mastermind, etc. Those are nice because they facilitate interaction between people, but in a playful way.

<3
(3 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconyuroran:
yuroran Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2011  Professional Digital Artist
Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Tales of Symphonia, the Ace Attorney saga, The World Ends With You, Zelda: the Phantom Hourglass... The Sims? xD

Needless to say I'm not a hardcore gamer.
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2011
Did you play Twilight Princess?
<3
No, but I'm aiming to get the game this year (I waint until the game is a tad old so it's cheaper xD).
I never finished Ocarina of Time, so Twilight Princess was really really really awesome for me.

<3
Me... neither OTL

I just finished PH, and I want to play Wind Waker now.
I was playing WW, but then I took a break for a couple months, and when I tried to pick it up again, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing... so I was in the middle of the sea, and I was confused about where to go.

-_-''''''

I'll probably play Skyward Sword before going back to replay WW.
I know how that feels, it sucks. xD That's why I try and beat the games nonstop or just start again if too much time has passed.
I had to really force myself to finish the last parts of FF13 --- basically, I got about 90% done and then got a little bored of it. And several weeks (or months even?) went by, and I was worried if I didn't push forward, I was going to never finish.

-_-

So, yeah, I'm also of the opinion that you really have to try and beat it nonstop. I think Twilight Princess took me 7 or 8 days? It was about... 80 or 100 hours of playing in the end.
(1 Reply)
:iconblack-raven-wing:
Black-Raven-Wing Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2011  Hobbyist
woho my fave games are:

Monster Hunter freedom unite on psp <3
Kingdom Hearts (the first one on playstation2). I liked KH2 as well but i have so many memories on KH1 <3
and Minecraft XD. These blocks got me [*]___[*]/")

@maskqueraide
Soul Calibur was fun on Wii <3
:iconmaskqueraide:
maskqueraide Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
Kingdom Hearts
FFX
God of War I + II
Hitman:Bloodmoney
Tomb Raider (hehe)
Resident Evil 4 ~~
Soul Calibur
Mercenaries
Call of Duty
Assassin's Creed
Grand Theft Auto (haha)

I still have lots to play still .>.<.
Just no time

O:

Really want RE5 and GoW3

TT
I'm playing KH2 right now; I couldn't finish KH1 because it was just too annoying. I'm not fond of the battle system at all. KH2 seems like an improvement, though.

:3

As for a lot of the others on your list, I don't play rated M games usually, so I don't have experience with most of those. I think I rented Soul Caliber 4 for a couple days once; that's a fighting game, right?

I have Dissidia (fighting game), but only played for a few minutes so far. I've got a stack of games... it's too big to get through, so I just try to do one at a time.
KH2, oh yeh, i played that also, just didnt add the Number :D

Yeh, KH2 is more linear and easier, esp the camera view...

Oh, i forgot another True Crime: NYC :D

M games are fun >:
Resident evil is great series. Zombies and such. I love the part when the Chainsaw guy comes at you, and if you don't move, he cuts your head off :D <3 Poor Leon though.

Soul Calibur is fighting game ~ I like Taki and Kilik :>

You should try Hitman: Blood money too
I love it ~
Ah, I see on Gamestop.com that Hitman 2 is a PS2 game. Maybe I can rent it, but it's rated M (looks violent?). :|
Get hitman 3 (blood money) the graphics are better.

I have 1 and 2, but I didnt play them...haha. because I had 3.

Violent....hmmm, well i dont mind violence and blood in games. more the better

For bloodmoney, there's a couple of f word in beginning, but thats it. Maybe a few more, but not really big deal. The violence part is killing the targeted person. Basically, what a hitman does. Just get hired, then kill. But you have to be strategic about it if you want to get more money.

Sometimes, I just kill everyone (including police) and scared civilians :D hahahaa. more fun ~ they scream and beg not for you to shot. but don't shot them because you lose money.

Hmm, might be some sexual stuff. Not much though...haha. More like the way the girls dress. But just ignore it :]

But its fun though. You go to diff places and hide in elevators (i like to strangle morons there :]) And pretend to be different people .

Well, I dont know if you still want to play it after writing all this XD but i really enjoyed it. The final target it the vice president XD haha. and a surprise ending :]

But he's not a real human, more like a clone from an experiment XD

Just try it.

M games are fun ~~~
Add a Comment:

Forum