Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
:iconkhaoskai:
khaoskai Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2011  Professional Traditional Artist
All about your beliked or disliked, international or home foods.

feel free to talk with each other~
(36 Replies)

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I like different kinds of food, but Japanese is still my favorite. Reasons:
1) The sweets are amazing. They're not overwhelming at all, like American sweets, and the cakes are always the best ^.^
2) I really love the bakeries, I especially remember getting some sort of bread that had chocolate in it, and even though it was really simple, it was delicious.
3) The onigiri that are plastic wrapped and sold individually are my favorites! I love the ones with salmon, I could eat those all day~~
4) Plus I can never have enough ramen. Even the unhealthy cup noodles kind :>
5) When you go to restaurants and order soba or udon and it's served all fancy with cool plates and the shredded nori.....
6) The jello. Best. Jello. Ever.
7) Everything tastes better when you're sitting on folded up futons in a tatami mat room watching an anime that you don't understand. That's one very distinct memory I have from Japan, don't know why.
:iconzeheria:
Zeheria Featured By Owner Sep 27, 2011
I love to try all kinds of foods ^^
and experimentation is key! I enjoy food from Mexico, but also Asian and Greek cuisine and of course Italian <3. And some International mix and match in person recipes! ^^ Horchata is really good (Mexican rice milk w/ cinnamon) Nuuum Food <3
:icondr-shadowbell:
dr-shadowbell Featured By Owner Jun 16, 2011  Student General Artist
HOLY CRAP I must mention this: I am eating delicious clams, in this tasty sauce, with mild pepper, with white jasmine rice... :icondeliciousplz::iconexclamationpointplz:
:icondr-shadowbell:
dr-shadowbell Featured By Owner Jun 16, 2011  Student General Artist
Salty Vietnamese food! Yes, yes, phơ (MMM-MM!) (pronounced "fuh" with an accent on the "uh" -UH~ FUH~) FOREVER. But there are so many stupid phơ restaurant names, here are a few examples:

Phơ-King Delicious
Phơ-plosion

I have heard that the former sucks. Not good. And the latter doesn't look like it makes that much money, judging from the sign...

The best name is Phơ 54. Yeah, nice and simple.
:iconjinnymcg:
JinnyMcG Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2011
Eat more veggies.

:granny:
This message has been brought to you by the coalition of old ladies against junk food.
:icontic-tockk-tic:
tic-tockk-tic Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2011
today you eating that food from box :(

show more pics what you eating <3

omg yeah :heart:
:iconichiban-kunoichi:
ichiban-kunoichi Featured By Owner Jun 8, 2011  Student General Artist
I'll eat curry any season, month, week or day. lol Malaysian curry is the best! i cant stand anything with beans in it though.
I honestly just like anything really spicy, or sweet; a well made Tiramisu is the best dessert of all time. actually anything from Italy is delicious XD
:icongreeneyedsurrealism:
GreeneyedSurrealism Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
In Norway the national dish is... frozen pizza. Yeah. Grandiosa, frozen pizza. x)
It used to be a sheep head or something (the eyes is supposed to be the best part), which sounds a lot cooler, but I'm not eating any of that, I'll stick to... pretty much anything else. Shows how traditional and not at all affected by other countries Norway is. .___.
:iconiheartmusic20:
IHeartMusic20 Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2011  Student General Artist
Potatoes, pasta, and rice. :D I love Italian food and Japanese food that doesn't involve seafood. I dislike seafood, especially fish, VERY much. XP I've wanted to try a rice ball ever since I saw one in an anime. =P
:iconiheartmusic20:
IHeartMusic20 Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2011  Student General Artist
btw, I wasn't sure if you're supposed to reply to the first post or make a comment so.. yeah :P
Add a Comment:

Forum